By: sankar | June 07, 2017

Top 5 SEO Alternatives

In our SEO Training in Chennai, course, you will not only learn about best On page and Off page SEO techniques, You will also learn some of the best SEO alternatives. In this blog post we will sum up some of these areas.

SEO , in other words organic listing contributes to about 51% of the traffic. The remaining 49%of the traffic comes from various sources like Paid Ads, Banner ads, Referral links , Email links etc.. Of all these techniques we identified the following as top 5 SEO alternatives and included that in our training program.

  1. Adwords: This PPC model accounts to about 10% to 15% of the link clicks. This is a huge number that can not be discarded. Negative side is, it is getting costlier.
  2. Quora: Suppose , if you cannot afford both SEO and Adwords, then we would suggest the quora as the best alternative. It is a platform where people ask questions and get answered by other members. It is fairly transparent platform It is getting increasingly popular everyday.
  3. Lead Generation Companies: If you cannot do SEO and cannot afford Adwords, the next best thing is purchase leads from lead generation companies like JustDial, Sulekha, yet5 etc.. where they use effective SEO and other strategies to capture leads.
  4. Strategic E-Mail Campaign:  You can purchase high quality database from various database vendors at cheap rates and use SaaS base e-mail tools for high volume low cost strategic campaigns. Tools recommended are E-mail Octopus &  Sendy
  5. Commenting: Commenting for related questions in Yahoo answers and other blogs might help you. It might be of low quality, but it certainly is not zero valued option.

If you are an entrepreneur looking for SEO services in Chennai, we would personally recommend you to attend this training program to gain knowledge on not only SEO but also SEO alternatives.

Category: SEO 

Tags:

Comments:

meghna kumar

Posted on : February 01, 2019

Very useful information, Keep posting more blog likes this, Thank you.<br />
<a href="https://www.zeft.in/aviation-academy-in-chennai/"> Aviation
Academy in Chennai</a>
<br />
<a href="https://www.zeft.in/air-hostess-training-in-chennai/"> Air
hostess training in Chennai</a>
<br />
<a href="https://www.zeft.in/airport-management-course-in-chennai/">
Airport management courses in Chennai</a>
<br />
<a href="https://www.zeft.in/ground-staff-training-in-chennai/"> Ground
staff training in Chennai</a>
<br />
<a href="https://www.zeft.in/medical-coding-training-in-chennai/">
Medical coding training in Chennai</a>
<br />
<a href="https://www.zeft.in/fashion-designing-courses-in-chennai/">
Fashion designing courses in Chennai</a>
<br />
<a href="https://www.zeft.in/interior-design-courses-in-chennai/">
Interior design courses in Chennai</a>
<br />


VDG

Posted on : October 15, 2018

i see hair reviews black hairstyles for natural curly hair <a
href="https://www.hair-extensions2go.co.uk/">hair extensions</a>
belle hair extensions really free pauls hair world manchester oldham
street opening times <a href="https://www.moptopz.co.uk/">real hair wigs</a>
how to put in kanekalon hair cheap honey blonde lace front wig <a
href="https://www.wigsandclips.co.uk/">clip in hair extensions</a>


Mable Baker

Posted on : August 30, 2018

Thanks for sharing the information. Keep the good work going. <a href="https://apkcaster.com/asphalt-9-mod-apk/">https://apkcaster.com/asphalt-9-mod-apk/</a>
<a href="https://flexapk.com/plants-vs-zombies-2-mod-%3Cbr/%3Eapk/">https://flexapk.com/plants-vs-zombies-2-mod-apk/</a>
<a href="https://apkvine.com/mortal-kombat-x-mod-apk/">https://apkvine.com/mortal-kombat-x-mod-apk/</a>


dfn

Posted on : July 07, 2018

The Girard Perregaux LAUREATO <a
href="http://www.bestukwatches.co.uk">replica watches</a>
series has its own unique inherited genes: Its aesthetic <a
href="http://www.replicawatches0.co.uk">replica watch</a>
details have evolved over the past 43 years, but the <a
href="http://www.replicaonlineuk.org.uk">replica watch uk</a>
essence has never deviated. The case <a
href="http://www.rolexsreplicas.org.uk">rolex watches</a>
and bracelet of this watch are made of 904L stainless steel and contain
a high proportion of chromium.


Fiesta

Posted on : July 06, 2018

It has issued a lot of posts to get top five online search engine
alternative with training tutorials. So, I used to get <a
href="https://www.theukdissertations.com/">dissertation service uk</a>
assignments and blog posts for the news readers and essay editors.<br />


Allen Agnes

Posted on : June 18, 2018

<b>
<a href="http://comedymanga.site">Read Comedy Manga Online</a></b>
. Read latest Comedy manga, Comedy comics in English online for free
with high quality images, latest chapters, daily update and fast loading
on the best manga site http://comedymanga.site


abc

Posted on : December 15, 2017

abc


Post a Comment